Beyonce doesn’t feel complete until she’s wearing perfumeMarch 2nd, 2011 - 6:28 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 2 (ANI): Beyonce Knowles says she would never leave the house without wearing her favourite scent.
The singer-and-actress - who recently launched her second fragrance, doesn’t feel complete until she’s wearing perfume.
“I feel like fragrance is one of the most important accessories a woman can have - it’s sexy, it says something, and it’s that final touch, like putting on a gorgeous pair of stilettos,” Contactmusic quoted Beyonce as telling Britain’s Cosmopolitan magazine.
“One of the things I remember from being a little girl is how I loved watching my mother getting ready to go out and she’d spray on her perfume. It was this gorgeous blast that would linger in the room after she’d gone and it would remind me of her. I thought it was so sophisticated and glamorous, so feminine and sexy.
“To me, even if you are dressed to kill and everything is looking fabulous, you are still not done without that touch of fragrance. It’s the cherry on top of the cake.” (ANI)
- Beyonce wants women to feel sensual with new fragrance - Feb 03, 2011
- Shakira launches second fragrance - Jun 14, 2011
- Beyonce defends racy 'Heat' perfume ad - Mar 02, 2011
- Knowles wears sexy stilettos to seduce husband - Mar 02, 2011
- Fergie to launch 2nd fragrance with Avon - Apr 08, 2011
- Fergie launches second perfume - Apr 11, 2011
- Madonna to launch her own fragrance? - Sep 15, 2011
- I don't leave home without perfume: Kate Moss - Dec 02, 2010
- Beyonce defends her perfume commercial - Mar 02, 2011
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Christina Aguilera's soft-porn style perfume ad - Oct 30, 2010
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- Britney Spears to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Eva Longoria shares perfume profits for charity - Mar 29, 2012
- Von Teese proud of her debut perfume - Jul 30, 2011