Beverley Knight eyeing motherhoodAugust 30th, 2011 - 9:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 30 (IANS) Soul singer Beverley Knight is keen to become a mother after finding true love with her fiance.
The British star got engaged to production technician James O’Keefe in October last year and the two are planning to wed next summer, reports contactmusic.com.
Knight, 38, admits before she met O’Keefe, she had no desire to settle down - but now she is thinking about putting her music career on hold to be a mother in future.
“Before James I was happy being single and leaving children to everyone else. Then I met James and I was like, ‘Marriage? Children? Maybe!’,” she said.
“I am conscious that my body clock is ticking, so if it happens it happens. If it happens, then I’d strive to be the best mum in the world, even if music takes a back seat,” she added.
- Sean O'Keefe Clings To Life After Horrific Plane Crash - Aug 12, 2010
- O'Keefe hoping to give a different spin - Sep 21, 2011
- Eva Mendes wants kids after 41 - Jun 03, 2011
- Former Oz Test stars want youth into Australian one-day cricket team - Mar 27, 2011
- Avoid extreme exercises - they may kill - Jun 04, 2012
- Palin chooses anti-abortion fundraiser over White House Correspondents' Dinner - May 02, 2011
- Smith's approach to cricket inspires Oz spinner O'Keefe - Oct 31, 2010
- Garner eyes return to action movies - Aug 27, 2012
- Alexandra Burke to duet with mum - Mar 15, 2012
- Former U.S. Senator Ted Stevens killed in Alaska plane crash, fate of ex-NASA head unknown - Aug 11, 2010
- Ora's parents were unaware of her interests - Aug 13, 2012
- Sting operation shows NPR executive calling tea party 'seriously racist', Americans 'uneducated' - Mar 09, 2011
- CLT20 scoreboard: Mumbai Indians vs New South Blues - Oct 02, 2011
- Bracken takes Cricket Australia to court - Oct 12, 2011
- Alyssa Sutherland 'does not like kids' - Jan 08, 2011