Berry’s intruder now charged with burglaryJuly 28th, 2011 - 1:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 28 (IANS) A man who has been accused of stalking actress Halle Berry has now been charged with burglary.
Richard Anthony Franco, 27, was charged with felony stalking after he was arrested earlier this month for trespassing on the actress’ property three times in three days. The Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office has now added the additional charge, reports contactmusic.com.
Franco is currently behind bars, while Berry has also obtained a restraining order against him and it states he must stay 500 yards away from her, her family and her home and bars him from attempting to contact her for three years.
A preliminary hearing has been set for Aug 4.
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against delusional intruder - Feb 25, 2011
- Jennifer Garner's 'stalker' sent to mental institution - Mar 31, 2010
- Bullock gets restraining order against stalker - Jul 20, 2010
- Unwelcomed guest at Halle Berry's home - Jul 12, 2011
- Bullock gets restraining order against stalker - Aug 08, 2010
- New Zealand man jailed for stealing orange - Jul 23, 2010
- Police on the look out for intruder who entered Halle Berry's house - Jul 11, 2011
- Drunk man chokes 70,000 chickens to death in US - Aug 29, 2012
- Mendes granted restraining order against stalker - Jun 22, 2011
- Man arrested at Celina Dion's home - Sep 07, 2011
- Berry's ex asks her to pay $20,000 per month - Mar 05, 2012
- Gomez's obsessive fan given restraining order - Jan 08, 2012
- Happy birthday Halle Berry - Aug 14, 2012
- Dunst gets restraining order against French fan - Dec 11, 2011
- Britney's ex manager Sam Lutfi asked to stay away from roommate - Sep 29, 2010