Berry wants her baby to be bilingualNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:20 am ICT by admin
The Oscar winner divulged that Aubry has already started speaking his native language to his unborn child.
“I have the pressure now to learn French because we want this kid to be bilingual,” the Sun quoted Berry, as saying.
The ‘Monster’s Ball’ actress also revealed that she’ll learn French the way Aubry learnt English.
“French is hard, especially when you’re over 40. I’m putting Post-It notes all around the house because that’s one way that Gabriel learned English,” she said.
“You see it every day and it’s supposed to permeate into your brain, and there you go,” she added. (ANI)
- Gabriel Aubry to take anger management classes - Jan 29, 2012
- Halle Berry drops out of Broadway due to custody issue - Apr 21, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry not to be charged for battery - Feb 18, 2012
- Halle Berry May Encounter An Unpleasant Custody Fight - May 22, 2010
- Halle Berry makes Salma Hayek a witness in her custody battle - Aug 17, 2012
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Court battle with ex not over daughter: Halle Berry - Apr 20, 2011
- Berry's ex asks her to pay $20,000 per month - Mar 05, 2012
- Berry hopes to give daughter European education - Aug 27, 2012
- Halle Berry's allegations are untrue and irresponsible, says ex-beau - Feb 02, 2011
- Halle Berry desperate to have another baby - Nov 26, 2010
- Halle Berry’s Ex-Beau Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Nahla - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's baby daddy goes to NYC on her dime - Mar 10, 2011
- Halle Berry's custody battle for daughter gets uglier - Feb 03, 2011
- Halle Berry to fight custody battle - Feb 01, 2011
Tags: actress, brain, canadian model, english french, four months pregnant, french canadian, gabriel aubry, learn french, learned english, learning french, monster, native language, oscar winner, permeate, s child, unborn child