Berry okay with daughter being an actressNovember 20th, 2010 - 1:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 20 (IANS) Oscar winning actress Halle Berry would be happy if her daughter Nahla wanted to be an actress, but insists it is too early to map out the youngster’s life.
“You know, that’s really up to her. That’s years away. She’s only two,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
The 44-year-old, who is currently dating French actor Olivier Martinez, admitted she will always be close to former partner Gabriel.
“Look, eventually you realise you are not meant to go the distance with everybody. But we were meant to bring this amazing little person into the world. And I think that’s why we came together. And because of that, we are going to be together forever, all three of us,” she said.
- Halle Berry, ex-beau share strong bond - Aug 13, 2010
- Halle Berry opens up about Gabriel Aubry split - Aug 13, 2010
- Halle Berry desperate to have another baby - Nov 26, 2010
- Halle Berry’s Ex-Beau Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Nahla - Jan 19, 2011
- Berry hopes to give daughter European education - Aug 27, 2012
- Halle Berry checks Paris schools for daughter - Mar 23, 2012
- Halle Berry drops out of Broadway due to custody issue - Apr 21, 2011
- Berry, Martinez find ways to spend more time together - Oct 27, 2010
- Halle Berry breaks her foot in Spain - Sep 23, 2011
- Hally Berry dating co-star? - Sep 09, 2010
- Halle berry has a new love in life - Sep 10, 2010
- Why Halle Berry had her eyes on Olivier Martinez - Oct 18, 2010
- Gabriel Aubry has never met ex Halle Berry's new lover - Nov 19, 2010
- Berry turns to Martinez for comfort, as custody battle gets ugly - Feb 05, 2011
- Berry keeps shoes for daughter - Apr 21, 2012