Berry is loving her pregnancy - morning sickness and allNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:53 am ICT by admin
“There is nothing bad about it. The morning sickness and the vomiting and the hot sweats. Nothing’s been bad about it. I’ve loved every second of it,” People quoted her, as saying at a press gathering for her new movie, ‘Things We Lost in the Fire.’
The 41-year-old said that she hopes the current fashions will allow her to avoid maternity clothes until the eighth or ninth month.
“Fashion is on my side. Everything is up here and shift-y, so I think I can work it out in normal clothes with normal designers in their collections until the eighth or ninth month, then I might have to break down and do maternity,” she said.
Berry also owned up to her desire of expanding her family with at least two kids.
“My age dictates it. I need to be ready for more. … Not three, but two would be nice,” she said. (ANI)
- Berry's ex asks her to pay $20,000 per month - Mar 05, 2012
- Halle Berry's custody battle for daughter gets uglier - Feb 03, 2011
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Court battle with ex not over daughter: Halle Berry - Apr 20, 2011
- Halle Berry Splits With Boyfriend, Peacefully - May 01, 2010
- Halle Berry’s Ex-Beau Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Nahla - Jan 19, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry not to be charged for battery - Feb 18, 2012
- Halle Berry makes Salma Hayek a witness in her custody battle - Aug 17, 2012
- Halle Berry's baby daddy goes to NYC on her dime - Mar 10, 2011
- Halle Berry 'dropped out of movie to avoid leaving daughter with ex' - Feb 05, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry to take anger management classes - Jan 29, 2012
- Halle Berry opens up about Gabriel Aubry split - Aug 13, 2010
- Gabriel Aubry has never met ex Halle Berry's new lover - Nov 19, 2010
- Halle Berry feels her 'daughter is black' - Feb 08, 2011
- Halle Berry May Encounter An Unpleasant Custody Fight - May 22, 2010