Berry hospitalised after getting injuredJuly 19th, 2012 - 9:33 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 19 (IANS) Actress Halle Berry was rushed to a hospital after she suffered an injury while shooting for the movie, “The Hive”.
Berry hit her head on a concrete after taking a nasty fall, Tuesday night, reports tmz.com.
The 45-year-old was taken to Cedars Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles. An ambulance was present at the scene which took the 45-year-old to hospital.
Her condition is unclear at the moment.
- Halle Berry fine after injury - Jul 20, 2012
- Berry takes daughter to her film set - Jul 21, 2012
- Halle Berry injured - Sep 22, 2011
- Kourtney finds water birth 'brutally painful' - Jun 29, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina to see Whitney's body Saturday - Feb 17, 2012
- Unwelcomed guest at Halle Berry's home - Jul 12, 2011
- Elton John recovering well from infection - May 30, 2012
- Mila Kunis saves a man's life - May 09, 2012
- Elizabeth Taylor on road to recovery - Feb 16, 2011
- Charlie Sheen hospitalized with stomach pains 'after night of partying' - Jan 28, 2011
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Demi Moore faces health issues - Jan 25, 2012
- Charlie Sheen hospitalised - Jan 28, 2011
- Berry's ex asks her to pay $20,000 per month - Mar 05, 2012
- Gunman opens fire in Hollywood before being killed by police - Dec 10, 2011