Ben Stiller to sell New York homeAugust 18th, 2012 - 10:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 18 (IANS) Actor Ben Stiller and his wife Christine Taylor have put their five-bedroom New York City home on the market for $9.6 million.
The couple who bought the house four years ago after paying $10 mn and now they are ready to sell it on loss.
Stiller and and wife are hoping to sell their lavish Manhattan duplex, which has already attracted interest from financial gurus with families looking for a laid-back luxury lifestyle, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
”They love real estate and enjoy moving every now and then,” said a source.
The house boasts modern interiors, five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a huge living room and a media screening room.
- Charlie Sheen selling Beverly Hills mansion - May 27, 2011
- Statham buys Stiller's mansion - Aug 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to buy $5.5 million mansion - Oct 13, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe buys third house in New York - Oct 21, 2009
- Taylor's house on sale for $8.6 million - May 24, 2011
- Kate Hudson buys home worth $5.3 million - Jun 09, 2011
- Bieber buys mansion worth $10.8 mn - Mar 07, 2012
- Boyle shows off new home in magazine - Nov 29, 2011
- Aniston to buy $5.9 mn home - Apr 27, 2011
- Sheryl Crow puts mansion on online auction - Nov 24, 2010
- Kate Moss' 'jinxed' London home finds no buyers - Mar 06, 2011
- Stiller, Taylor animated for 'Phineas and Ferb' series - Mar 04, 2010
- Witherspoon buys $7 mn house - Dec 06, 2010
- Peyton Manning buys new Denver mansion - Jul 12, 2012
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
Tags: 6 million, bathrooms, bedrooms, ben stiller, ben stiller and his wife, christine taylor, duplex, financial gurus, home london, huge living room, laid back, lifestyle reports, luxury lifestyle, manhattan, new york city, real estate, screening room, wife christine