Ben Affleck keen to have a sonJanuary 22nd, 2010 - 2:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 22 (ANI): Hollywood star Ben Affleck is urging his wife Jennifer Garner to plan for another child because he’s keen to have a son now.
The couple has two daughters, Violet, four, and 12-month-old Seraphina, and Affleck wishes to have a baby boy to complete the trio.
However, Garner is reluctant to abandon the pre-pregnancy figure she worked so hard to achieve.
“Ben would like a boy, but I don’t want another baby right now,” the Daily Express quoted Garner as telling Usmagazine.
Even, the actress’s friends are on her side with a pal telling the star, “You don’t want to do that all over again. You worked hard to get your body back.” (ANI)
- Ben Affleck desperate for a son - Jan 21, 2010
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Ben Affleck says he'd never make a movie with wife Jennifer Garner - Sep 17, 2010
- Affleck, Garner name son Samuel - Mar 02, 2012
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- Garner's daughters to name her third child - Jan 22, 2012
- Jennifer a world class mom: Ben Affleck - May 13, 2012
- Ellen DeGeneres Treated for Chest Pains; Jennifer Garner Stars - Sep 28, 2011
- Garner in no hurry to lose baby weight - Apr 16, 2012
- Ben Affleck Can't Wait to be 'Mr Mom' - Dec 11, 2010
- I haven't worked for a year: Jennifer Garner - Apr 28, 2012
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant: Rep - Jun 03, 2010
- Ben Affleck Excited About Playing A Mother This New Year! - Dec 11, 2010
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant - Jun 23, 2010
- Jennifer Garner is an old-fashioned mom, says pal - Sep 23, 2009