Being a mother is the hardest job: Victoria BeckhamApril 4th, 2011 - 4:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 4 (IANS) Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham, who is expecting a baby girl after three boys, says being a mom is an uphill task.
“It’s the hardest job in the world,” the 36-year-old revealed on the ocassion of mother’s day.
She also admitted it has been “really difficult” maintaining her body, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Everyone thinks you just get a tummy but everything changes. Even your ankles start to look a bit pregnant,” she said.
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- David posts picture of pregnant Victoria (With Image) - Jul 08, 2011
- Victoria Beckham: 'I do not know the sex of my baby' - Feb 14, 2011
- Spice Girls may turn 'Viva Forever!' into movie - Jul 01, 2012
- Posh to gift Beckham gold headphones on X-Mas - Dec 18, 2010
- Pregnant Victoria to bare all for Vogue cover? - Feb 08, 2011
- Victoria turns to Chinese detox treatment - Jul 10, 2010
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Victoria Beckham praises Lady Gaga - Nov 11, 2010
- Beckhams' 'baby girl is mini-Posh' - Mar 05, 2011
- Victoria Beckham to have a girl? - Feb 05, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants to call her baby Santa - Apr 11, 2011
- Witherspoon opens up about pregnancy - Jun 26, 2012
- Victoria Beckham planning to call her daughter 'Santa' - Apr 11, 2011
- It's finally a girl for Victoria Beckham! - Mar 13, 2011