Being a mom is wonderful: Gisele BundchenSeptember 23rd, 2010 - 1:21 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 22 (IANS) Supermodel Gisele Bundchen initially found it difficult to adjust to being a mother but now thinks it is simply wonderful.
The 30-year-old supermodel who gave birth in December 2009 to son Benjamin, her first child with husband Tom Brady, at first found it difficult to be a parent but now she can’t imagine her life without her child, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I love being a mother. It is challenging and it is different when everything is not about you and your life - now there is someone much more important. It takes some adjusting, but it is so, so wonderful,” said Bundchen.
“My son is so beautiful, I love him so much. But before you have children, you have got to make sure you have got a great man. You can’t settle for less - someone you love, and someone who has the same beliefs,” she said.
- I love being a mother, says Gisele Bundchen - Sep 22, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Bundchen to be new face of Balenciaga - Nov 13, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen loves cleaning - Dec 10, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen Wants More Kids - Dec 05, 2010
- Bundchen has date nights with hubby - May 17, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen gave birth in bathtub! - Jan 30, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- 'Worldwide law' needed to force mums to breastfeed for 6 months: Gisele Bundchen - Aug 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen launches lingerie line - May 14, 2011
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen gives birth to Tom Brady's son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady name son 'Benjamin' - Dec 19, 2009