Beiber dolls invade marketsSeptember 30th, 2010 - 5:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 30, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Justin Beiber fans, who can’t get enough of him, are in for a pleasant surprise. The teenage pop-sensation would soon be launching his very own range of both toys and dolls. We are sure that the Beiber fans are totally going bananas with excitement.
This teen star has teamed up with Bravado, a popular merchandising company in order to release his own dolls. He and Bravado would together release a series of lifelike figurines. These dolls resemble Justin in almost every way. The dolls also feature his trademark floppy hair style and are dressed in casual clothes. The casual clothing is simply loved and adorned by Justin, so to keep the similarity intact, the company has made the dolls wear them.
These dolls would hit the market during the time of Christmas, which should be perfect for the fans. This is also a great business strategy as employed by the company.
Some of these awesome dolls are equipped with musical instrument s and even a cute little microphone; these dolls play 30 second clips of Baby and One Less Lonely Girl, hits from Beiber.
The range for kids is also inclusive of teddy bears that are dressed in Bieber shirts. These “Beiber’ teddys would be sold from the famous Toys R Us from the 4th of December.
– Sampurn Wire
- Justin Bieber to launch own dolls - Oct 01, 2010
- Justin Bieber 'pint-sized doll' to go on sale this holiday season - Sep 30, 2010
- Now get hands on Bieber doll - Feb 19, 2011
- Chinese company pulls out Steve Jobs dolls from market - Jan 17, 2012
- 'CSI' Gets Back Badass Justin Beiber - Jan 13, 2011
- Bieber to launch nail polish - Oct 11, 2010
- Justin Bieber Launches New Line Of Nail Polish - Oct 11, 2010
- Justin Bieber doll is going to be sensation of the upcoming Christmas season - Sep 29, 2010
- Justin Bieber Hopes Kids Enjoy His Trading Cards! - Dec 07, 2010
- Justin Bieber All Set To Launch His Own Line Of Nail Polish - Oct 11, 2010
- Who Teaches Justin Bieber The Various Ways Of Flirting? - Nov 23, 2010
- We've got Bieber fever, says Middleton family - May 30, 2011
- Justin Bieber to release new book - Feb 22, 2012
- Bieber's waxwork unveiled in London - Mar 17, 2011
- Did Justin Bieber Drive Demi Lovato To Rehab? - Nov 04, 2010
Tags: bieber, bravado, business strategy, casual clothes, casual clothing, dolls, excitement, floppy hair, going bananas, hair style, lifelike figurines, lonely girl, merchandising company, musical instrument, pop sensation, similarity, teddy bears, teddys, teen star, toys r us