Become a sex toy tester to beat recession!December 10th, 2008 - 5:16 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Dec 10 (ANI): Kiwis laid off in the current recession have been offered a new job testing a sex toy for international condom manufacturer Durex.
Kiwis can apply by visiting www.durextester.co.nz. Applications for this dream job are open until 21 January 2009 and applicants, who must be aged 16 or over, should explain why they are suitable for the job, reports the NZPA.
It does not pay but successful applicants for the 100 sexexcutive jobs at Durex will receive a free vibrating sex toy, worth about 25 dollars, to trial.
David Rae, Durex NZ Country Manager says New Zealanders have always been an amorous bunch, and quite willing to discuss their sexual antics.
The company has run similar campaigns with condom testing.
Rae said product testing helps generate product development and generates interest. (ANI)
- Kiwi sex shop sells 18 karat gold vibrator for $2,229! - Aug 14, 2009
- CSD500: Erection inducing condoms developed - May 10, 2011
- Eyeing small town India, subsidised condom set to be trendier - Jun 25, 2012
- Dettol maker buys Durex condom manufacturer - Jul 21, 2010
- Maggie Gyllenhaal talks about filming her movie 'Hysteria' - Sep 23, 2011
- Durex launches e-store to increase condom sales - Oct 11, 2010
- Now an iPhone app that allows New Yorkers to find free condoms - Feb 15, 2011
- Mischa Barton is face of new Chinese sex toy? - Apr 19, 2011
- Drinking culture blamed for sex infection chlamydia - Apr 29, 2010
- Divorce parties, the latest trend of beating the break-up blues - Jan 22, 2011
- Viagra in condom promises the lift - Dec 09, 2011
- Terry Allen Lester charged for putting a bomb in a sex toy - Jan 07, 2011
- Young Kiwis feel 'pay day is better than sex' - Mar 08, 2011
- Erection inducing condom 'CSD500' might soon be available in Europe - May 10, 2011
- Black Caps need rapid 'mental' turnaround: Ross Taylor - Jan 12, 2011