Becks’ dad thanks his kids for being his ‘tower of strength’November 14th, 2007 - 2:03 am ICT by admin
“All three of my children David, Lynne and Joanne have been a tower of strength,” the Sun quoted Ted, as saying.
“They have helped me get through this along with the doctors and nurses. I owe a lot to all of them,” he added.
Ted Beckham is now back home in Chingford, East London, where he fell ill last month.
Last night, Victoria Beckham was due to visit her father-in-law with two-year-old son Cruz after flying in from Paris. (ANI)
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Victoria Beckham wins fashion award - Nov 29, 2011
- Bieber to sing for Beckhams' kids - Jul 19, 2011
- Fifth child on Beckhams' mind - Sep 21, 2011
- Snoop calls Beckham a passionate father - Jun 07, 2012
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Beckham gives piggy ride to daughter - Feb 26, 2012
- David Beckham wants one more kid! - Jul 30, 2011
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- David Beckham's sister living on state hand-outs - Aug 16, 2010