Becks Armani underwear ad revealedDecember 11th, 2007 - 4:01 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Dec 11 (ANI): The wait is finally over, as soccer ace David Beckhams new Emporio Armani Underwear ads have been finally revealed.
The campaign has been shot by renowned fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
The designer Giorgio Armani said that Beckham has everything and that was the reason he was asked to do the ad.
David is truly a modern day icon in that his fame extends well beyond the realm of soccer. He represents a notion of modern masculinity: as a sports hero, husband and father. He is also a man with a great sense of style, People quoted Armani, as saying.
Returning the revere, Beckham said: I first met Mr. Armani quite a few years ago while I was working with the England team when he designed our World Cup suit.
Ive been a big fan of his style for a long time and, through the years, my wife and I have become friends with him, so Im happy to be working with him now, Beckham added.
The ads will debut with a special gatefold in the February edition of Vanity Fair. (ANI)
- Megan Fox strips for Emporio Armani Underwear ad - Jan 13, 2010
- Rihanna is the new face of Armani - Jul 12, 2011
- After Megan Fox’s Body, Rafael Nadal’s Underwear! - Jan 22, 2011
- Posh shows off more skin in new Armani undie ad - May 07, 2009
- Beckhams strip down together for Armani ads - Jul 03, 2009
- After Becks and Ronaldo, Nadal to strip off for Armani underwear - Dec 11, 2010
- Soon,new Beckham perfumes and underwears - May 21, 2011
- Megan Fox sizzles in Armani commercial - Feb 25, 2011
- Victoria Beckham strips for Giorgio Armani - Jan 14, 2009
- David Beckham to design long johns - Sep 23, 2011
- Megan Fox new face of Armani cosmetics - Aug 06, 2010
- Posh to endorse Armani women''s underwear - Oct 30, 2008
- Armani to design outfits for Ricky Martin - Mar 19, 2011
- David Beckham to launch underwear line - Nov 08, 2010
- Nadal bares all for Emporio Armani - Jan 22, 2011
Tags: ace, beckham, david beckhams, designer giorgio, emporio armsports hero, england team, fame, fashion photographers, gatefold, giorgio armrevere, long time, marcus piggott, masculinity, notion, soccer, underwear ads, vanity fair, world cup