Beckinsale worried about daughter’s future boyfriendsJuly 23rd, 2012 - 6:11 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 23 (IANS) Actress Kate Beckinsale, mother to teenage daughter Lily Mo Sheen, approached action star Bruce Willis, a father to four girls, for advice about keeping her daughter’s boyfriends at bay.
The 38-year-old has been raising Lily with director husband Len Wiseman ever since her split from the girl’s father Michael Sheen in 2003.
“I remember Len talking to Bruce when Len did ‘Live Free or Die Hard’, and I think Bruce did some terrifying things when his daughter started having a boyfriend.
“Len and I asked him, ‘When Lily starts having boyfriends, will you come over, too? We will all stand on the doorstep and scare them’,” starpulse.com quoted Beckinsale as saying.
However, if Willis is ever too busy, Beckinsale is confident her new role as an assassin in upcoming sci-fi film “Total Recall” will be enough of a scare tactic.
“Maybe now I don’t need Bruce. Now that I am a villain, I can go solo,” she quipped.
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Beckinsale's daughter not affected by her stardom - Aug 30, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Beckinsale wants to return to romantic comedies - Jul 09, 2012
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale says her hubby and ex flame are shaving buddies! - Jan 20, 2009
- Beckinsale's hairstyle dilemma - Sep 14, 2009
- Beckinsale can't change hairstyle, courtesy daughter - Sep 13, 2009
- Farrell was dubious about 'Total Recall' - Jul 23, 2012
- Colin Farrell to play Arnie's role in 'Total Recall' remake - Jan 12, 2011
- Acting is exhausting: Kate Beckinsale - Aug 08, 2012
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Will Smith 'planning to remake 'Annie' with daughter Willow' - Jan 21, 2011
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,