Beckinsale freezes during shootSeptember 12th, 2009 - 12:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 12 (IANS) British actress Kate Beckinsale froze in Canada’s Lake Winnipeg where she was shooting for a movie.
The cold was so intense that her voice froze and she was not able to speak, reports mirror.co.uk.
“That very first day knocked me out of the chair. I wasn’t able to say a line,” she said.
But she recovered in time. Beckinsale is playing the role of a deputy US Marshal investigating a murder in the Antarctic. The movie is based on a 1998 novel and centres around a Marshal’s attempt to solve a murder case in three days.
“There was something about being in the snow and wind day after day. That was like a prison environment. Luckily, the cast were some of the nicest people on the planet and I ended up having some of the biggest laughs of my life on that set,” Beckinsale added.
- Beckinsale refuses to go nude - Jul 26, 2012
- Beckinsale wears Indian designer - Aug 15, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale's driving fears - Jan 10, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Acting is exhausting: Kate Beckinsale - Aug 08, 2012
- Mom's remarriage upset Beckinsale - Jul 30, 2012
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale doesn't want likeable roles - Jan 09, 2012
- Beckinsale excited to be bad girl - Apr 26, 2012
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Upton is Grand Marshal at the Daytona 500 race - Feb 27, 2012
- Beckinsale was reluctant to return on 'Underworld' - Dec 25, 2011
- Race to reach Antarctica's buried Lake Vostok 'nearly over' - Feb 06, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012