Beckhams ’still in shock’ over baby girl newsMarch 14th, 2011 - 6:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, March 14 (ANI): Pregnant Victoria Beckham and her husband David were shocked to learn they’re set to welcome a baby girl.
The singer-turned-fashion designer is due to give birth in the summer and recently discovered she’s carrying a much-longed for daughter.
The soccer ace has now spoken out about their impending arrival, insisting the famous family is delighted to be welcoming a little girl at last.
“Obviously, we’re very lucky to be expecting again, and this is the first time I’m going to say it: It’s a little girl,” Contactmusic quoted the footballer as saying at Los Angeles Galaxy’s annual fan luncheon.
“We’re still in shock. Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising, but, obviously, we are over the moon. Our three boys are happy and excited, and Victoria is doing well,” he said.
The couple is already parents to Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and Cruz, five. (ANI)
- It's finally a girl for Victoria Beckham! - Mar 13, 2011
- Posh is expecting baby girl, confirms Becks - Mar 12, 2011
- David, Victoria set to welcome baby girl - Mar 14, 2011
- You have to be delicate with girls: Beckham - Jul 16, 2011
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- I do not know the sex of my fourth baby: Posh - Feb 15, 2011
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- Fifth child on Beckhams' mind - Sep 21, 2011
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Victoria Beckham: 'I do not know the sex of my baby' - Feb 14, 2011
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- Beckhams have weekly date nights to keep passion alive - Nov 09, 2010
- Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham baby - Jun 15, 2011