Beckhams plan lavish first birthday for HarperJune 29th, 2012 - 3:34 am ICT by IANS
London, June 29 (IANS) Victoria Beckham and soccer star husband David are planning a lavish bash for their daughter Harper Seven’s first birthday.
The former Spice Girl is reportedly set to spend 50,000 pounds on the party, where the theme shall be pink.
Harper turns one July 10, and her celebrity parents are pulling out all the stops for the occasion, reports thesun.co.uk.
“Victoria’s spending around 50,000 pounds. The garden will be filled with big pink cuddly toys, pony rides, a bouncy castle, balloons and tons of cupcakes. It’ll be totally pink. It sounds odd, but she’s even hiring special dyed-pink rabbits,” a source told Closer magazine.
“They haven’t had a house party since they got their Beverly Hills mansion totally renovated so they wanted a big celebration to show that off too,” the source added.
The party was initially due to be an intimate occasion.
A source close to the couple, who also have sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, said: “The party will be before Harper’s actual birthday on July 10, as on the day they’ll be in Britain, where they’ll have a small celebration.”
“It started off so simple with Victoria thinking it’d be cute to throw a party with all her friends. But with the excuse of a housewarming and Independence Day on July 4 coming up, it escalated into a proper showbiz bash.”
“The guests will be all the Hollywood parents and kids - Victoria often has playdates with other celeb mums such as Selma Blair and Nicole Richie. And obviously, her best friend, Harper’s godmother Eva Longoria, will be there. Harper will get some amazing gifts.”
- Victoria plans lavish party for Harper - Jun 14, 2012
- Longoria throws baby shower for Victoria - May 08, 2011
- Beckhams pay 438,000 pounds for child's care - Aug 07, 2011
- Brit school kids risking health by enjoying hookah sessions at shisha cafes - Feb 23, 2011
- Cheryl Cole plans lavish birthday party - Jun 30, 2011
- Rihanna's pre-birthday bash with Perry, Mars - Feb 17, 2012
- Eva Longoria 'planning lavish baby shower for pregnant Posh' - Jan 21, 2011
- Brangelina to host Olympic party? - Jun 14, 2012
- Snooki's birthday bash to be sponsored by LifeStyles condoms - Nov 15, 2010
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Indian cuisine, meeting with SRK on Akon's wish list - Apr 14, 2011
- Selma Blair is pregnant with Jason Bleick's baby - Jan 14, 2011
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Mayawati to confine birthday bash to party office - Jan 14, 2012
- Harper is stunning, says dad David Beckham - Jul 19, 2011
Tags: amazing gifts, bouncy castle, celebrity parents, closer magazine, cuddly toys, cupcakes, eva longoria, first birthday, godmother, house party, housewarming, intimate occasion, nicole richie, rabbits, selma blair, showbiz, soccer star, spice girl, thesun, victoria beckham