Beckham’s house is a pink palaceOctober 4th, 2011 - 9:30 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 4 (IANS) David Beckham says his home has turned into a pink palace ever since the birth of his first daughter Harper Seven with wife Victoria.
The soccer star and his wife recently welcomed their fourth child, after having three sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, nine, and six-year-old Cruz, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Despite being only 12-weeks-old, David admits Harper has already made a huge impact on the family.
“It’s getting to be a pink palace already - I think pink and lilac are the colours of the year,” he said.
“The house was pretty feminine anyway with Victoria but of course the boys tried to change that. Having Harper in the house now, there are little dresses hanging up and little socks lying around - it’s amazing to see,” he added.
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- You have to be delicate with girls: Beckham - Jul 16, 2011
- David Beckham - the cook! - Sep 18, 2011
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- Fifth child on Beckhams' mind - Sep 21, 2011
- Beckham hires armed guard to protect family - Aug 28, 2011
- Beckham won't let daughter get inked - Jun 04, 2011
- David Beckham, a strict father - Aug 05, 2012
- Victoria's kids inspire her every day - Dec 06, 2011
- Beckham downloads Beatles song for unborn baby - Jul 02, 2011
- Beckhams welcome baby girl - Jul 11, 2011
- Victoria is doing great: David Beckham - Mar 10, 2011