Beckham to gift love book to Victoria on anniversaryJune 8th, 2012 - 4:38 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 8 (IANS) Soccer ace David Beckham is planning to impress wife Victoria Beckham on their 13th anniversary with a book talking about their love story.
The couple’s anniversary falls on July 4 and, according to friends, the 37-year-old football star has compiled a volume of material charting their relationship since they first met in 1997.
“David’s a huge romantic at heart. He’s kept tons of love letters and cinema receipts from the early days of their life together and has all the kids’ hospital birth tags,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“He has decided to get everything put into a leather-bound book that he can give to Victoria as a memento of their time together,” said the source.
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- How Beckham's keep their marriage lively - Mar 18, 2011
- Snoop calls Beckham a passionate father - Jun 07, 2012
- Spice Girls may turn 'Viva Forever!' into movie - Jul 01, 2012
- Beckham downloads Beatles song for unborn baby - Jul 02, 2011
- Beckham to buy Taylor's jewellery for Victoria - Sep 20, 2011
- David posts picture of pregnant Victoria (With Image) - Jul 08, 2011
- Posh to gift Beckham gold headphones on X-Mas - Dec 18, 2010
- Tom Cruise wants to make movie with Beckham - Dec 15, 2011
- Victoria, David caught embracing in theatre - May 21, 2010
- Usher's musical gift to Beckham's son - Mar 10, 2012
- David Beckham to launch new fragrance - Jul 23, 2011
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- Victoria sleeps with dog - Jun 26, 2011
- Beckhams pay 438,000 pounds for child's care - Aug 07, 2011
Tags: 13th anniversary, ace, cinema, david beckham, football star, heart, hospital birth, july 4, london, love letters, love story, memento, receipts, relationship, soccer, victoria beckham, wife victoria