Beckham praises CruiseAugust 5th, 2012 - 3:20 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 5 (IANS) Soccer ace David Beckham is in awe of Tom Cruise and can’t stop heaping praises at the actor.
The soccer star struck up a friendship with the Cruise after the latter moved to Los Angeles following his split with Katie Holmes, reports contactmusic.com.
”He’s a really good person. Tom is one of the hardest working people I know. He never stops. He’s a great dad and he’s got a great family behind him,” said Beckham.
- Tom Cruise wants to make movie with Beckham - Dec 15, 2011
- Cruise surprises 'Rock of Ages' crew with treats - Jun 14, 2012
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Katie Holmes to do paid appearances? - Sep 12, 2012
- Post divorce settlement, Cruise resumes work - Jul 11, 2012
- Kidman, Holmes have 'awkward' run in - Mar 22, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Long-distance keeps married life fresh: Victoria Beckham - Jan 08, 2011
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise denies teaming up Beckham for 'Mission: Impossible 4' - Aug 12, 2010
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Beckham's road trip with Ramsay - Aug 04, 2012
- Holmes refused Cruise's birthday request - Jul 05, 2012