Beckham losing British accentMarch 14th, 2012 - 7:01 am ICT by IANS
London, March 14 (IANS) British footballer David Beckham, who moved to Los Angeles with wife Victoria in 2007 to play for LA Galaxy, admits he is losing his London accent, reports contacmusic.com.
“I catch myself calling my kids dude every once in a while, so there are a few words creeping in. And using American words like elevator instead of lift,” told David to The Sun newspaper.
And according to David, their sons Brooklyn(13), Romeo(9), and six-year-old Cruz have inherited their mother’s sense of style.
“They’re at the age when they want to wear their own things,” he added.
- Beckham couple set to move to Paris? - Nov 21, 2011
- Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to family - Aug 16, 2012
- Victoria Beckham craving for energy drink - Apr 20, 2011
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- Becks shows off skating skills - Nov 15, 2010
- Victoria's kids the best behaved: Heidi Klum - Apr 05, 2011
- Beckham won't let daughter get inked - Jun 04, 2011
- David Beckham to get another tattoo? - Jun 04, 2011
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Fifth child on Beckhams' mind - Sep 21, 2011
- David Beckham wants one more kid! - Jul 30, 2011
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011
- Being a mum is the hardest job in the world: Posh - Apr 04, 2011
- David Beckham eats a plate of bugs on TV - Jul 22, 2011
- Beckhams 'still in shock' over baby girl news - Mar 14, 2011