Beckham embarrasses sons by stripping offFebruary 3rd, 2012 - 3:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 3 (IANS) Soccer star David Beckham’s kids are not looking forward to daddy’s dare to bare act for an underwear commercial.
The 36-year-old has featured in a 30-second commercial for new range of underwears of a high street store H&M;, but it has embarrassed his sons, reports contactmusic.com.
“The boys are pretty embarrassed about it. They’re kids, so they said ‘Oh my god daddy, not again. That’s really good, but everyone’s going to see you in your pants (underwear)’,” Beckham told Britain’s Daily Mirror.
“I can’t walk around the house naked any more now that we have a daughter. I’m still OK in underwear, but not naked. With the boys it wasn’t a problem as they’re naked all of the time. But now with a daughter, the naked days are over,” he added.
- Barbie maker's new dolls that 'have to wax' spark outrage - Mar 12, 2011
- Victoria's kids the best behaved: Heidi Klum - Apr 05, 2011
- Beckham won't let daughter get inked - Jun 04, 2011
- Victoria thrilled about having a girl: Mel C - Jun 10, 2011
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- Obama's daughters find him embarrassing - Jan 14, 2012
- Becks and Posh tell sons not to believe 'lies' about their parents - Sep 27, 2010
- Beckhams 'still in shock' over baby girl news - Mar 14, 2011
- Lily Collins hated 'Mirror, Mirror' costumes - Feb 18, 2012
- Beckham's baby girl 'looks like mini Posh Spice' - Mar 06, 2011
- Robbie Williams wants 'gay' child - Oct 06, 2010
- Becks' boys tease him over his English accent - Nov 16, 2010
- David Beckham to design long johns - Sep 23, 2011
- David Beckham helps kids with homework - Jan 15, 2010
- David Beckham wants sons to carry on his legacy - Apr 28, 2010