‘Beady Eye’ to perform at Daltrey’s Cancer Benefit GigFebruary 8th, 2011 - 5:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 8 (ANI): Liam Gallagher has been signed up for Roger Daltrey’s upcoming Teenage Cancer Trust fundraising series of concerts.
Liam is reportedly following his brother Noel, who has twice played solo shows during the series of gigs.
Now Liam’s new band Beady Eye will star on March 25. His split with Noel broke up the group Oasis, reports the Daily Express.
This year’s shows also include performances from Biffy Clyro, Tinie Tempah and Editors.
Daltrey said: “These gigs have raised nearly 10million pounds in 10 years and they make a real difference to the lives of thousands of young people with cancer.”
Tickets for the shows go on sale on Friday. (ANI)
- Noel Gallagher to make solo comeback with charity gig - Feb 02, 2010
- Liam Gallagher says he has heard half of Noel's new album - Jan 06, 2011
- Liam Gallagher re-ignites war of words with brother Noel - Jul 20, 2010
- Noel Gallagher supports Beady Eye - Dec 04, 2011
- Liam Gallagher hints at Noel reconciliation - Jan 21, 2011
- Liam Gallagher forms new band 'Beady Eye' - May 26, 2010
- Liam Gallagher to reform Oasis only when he's broke - Jul 31, 2010
- Gallagher's second album with 'Beady Eyes' - Apr 25, 2011
- Liam Gallagher battles to give up smoking - Sep 13, 2010
- Beady Eye more fun than Oasis: Liam Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011
- Yoko Ono mourns Oasis split - Jun 04, 2010
- Liam Gallagher sues Noel Gallagher - Aug 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher 'drops lawsuit' against his brother Noel - Aug 24, 2011
- Roger Daltrey urges younger rockers to run his charity concerts - Mar 30, 2009
- Liam Gallagher says Noel never helped him protect mum from violent dad - Mar 10, 2011
Tags: 10 years, beady eye, benefit gig, biffy clyro, brother noel, cancer benefit, concerts, daily express, editors, fundraising series, gigs, liam gallagher, london feb, march 25, oasis, roger daltrey, teenage cancer trust, tempah