Baseball game fails to hold Lopez’s interestJune 23rd, 2009 - 1:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 23 (IANS) Pop singer Jennifer Lopez looked bored watching a baseball game with her husband Marc Anthony in New York.
The couple went to watch the game, but she could not maintain her interest, reports dailymail.co.uk. Dressed in casual wear, Lopez had her hair in a ponytail. But she seemed to be more keen on getting comfortable with her husband than watching the game.
There have been rumours that the two are having some marital problems but their latest display of affection might put a few of those rumours to rest.
The couple is said to be planning to have more children. They already have twins who were born 16 months ago.
- Scientology behind JLo, Marc split? - Aug 14, 2011
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction - Oct 18, 2010
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez takes her children to the sets of 'Papi' - Aug 23, 2011
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Lopez applauds ex P Diddy's performance - Mar 13, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez devastated after split - Jul 19, 2011
- JLo, Anthony's clothing line to go ahead - Jul 20, 2011
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- JLo wants kids with Casper Smart? - Sep 02, 2012
- Lopez plans show on lesbian couple - Jul 08, 2012