Barrymore, the saviourJuly 15th, 2012 - 4:27 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 15 (IANS) Actress Drew Barrymore, who is expecting her first child with husband Will Kopelman, came to the rescue of a man when she was taking a flight from Boston to here.
The 37-year-old was flying in the American Airlines when a man hit his head on a TV monitor while boarding the flight and suffered a large cut on his head. Barrymore immediately sprang from her seat and applied pressure on the man’s wound with her napkin.
“It appeared the guy suffered a mild concussion and Drew didn’t hesitate to help. She even waited with him in the terminal until medics arrived and seemed extremely concerned about his well-being,” The National enquirer quoted a source as saying.
Fortunately, the man was fine and the actress continued her flight.
- Drew Barrymore to wed in June? - Apr 27, 2012
- Barrymore marries Kopelman - Jun 03, 2012
- Barrymore converting to Judaism? - Mar 08, 2012
- Barrymore celebrates engagement, baby shower - Apr 25, 2012
- Drew Barrymore steps out with new man in LA - Feb 23, 2011
- Barrymore enjoys prenatal yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- Drew Barrymore confirms that she is pregnant - Jun 07, 2012
- Barrymore mum over pregnancy, marriage rumours - Jun 03, 2012
- Barrymore planning summer wedding? - Mar 24, 2012
- Drew Barrymore planning to convert to Judaism - Jan 27, 2012
- Drew Barrymore engaged? - Jan 06, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- My wedding day was perfect: Barrymore - Jun 07, 2012
- Drew Barrymore pregnant? - Feb 23, 2012
- Drew Barrymore finds new man - Feb 25, 2011