Barrymore says she enjoyed pretending to be drunk on new film’s setSeptember 1st, 2010 - 5:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 1 (ANI): Drew Barrymore says she enjoyed pretending to be drunk on the set of her latest film ‘Going The Distance’.
The beauty had a troubled youth with alcohol and drug abuse that ended up with two spells in rehab before the age of 15.
However, Barrymore, who now has her own movie company Flower Films, says she put her previous wild ways to good use in the rom-com ‘Going The Distance’.
“One of the challenges that I was most excited about was doing the drunk scene,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
“The director and I really focused on what type of drunk my character was and what we could ad-lib and what would be spontaneous. It was the most fun day at work ever because I really just let loose,” she added. (ANI)
- Drew Barrymore wants to punch bitchy reporter - Aug 26, 2010
- Drew Barrymore to make her 'BREATHE' tattoo permanent - Aug 27, 2010
- Barrymore didn't have a normal kid's life - Aug 18, 2011
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Gemma Arterton admires Rachel Weisz - Feb 28, 2010
- Drew Barrymore 'struggles to balance work-relationships' - Aug 20, 2010
- Unusual pairings: The new recipe in Bollywood - Jun 19, 2012
- Barrymore - happy being imperfect - Aug 25, 2010
- My life is a disaster: Drew Barrymore - Sep 04, 2010
- Diaz, Barrymore adventure buddies! - Jun 05, 2011
- 'Crazy Stupid Love' - poignant and hilarious (IANS Movie Review) - Sep 16, 2011
- 'Just Go With It' not a good adaptation (IANS Movie Review) - Apr 10, 2011
- Brit woman banned from buying or drinking alcohol in UK breaks ASBO - Jan 24, 2011
- 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' flounders right through (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Sep 10, 2011
- Drew Barrymore pregnant? - Feb 23, 2012