Barrymore marries KopelmanJune 3rd, 2012 - 8:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 3 (IANS) Actress Drew Barrymore has married art dealer Will Kopelman at their home in California.
The actress, who is reportedly pregnant with her first child, tied the knot Saturday in Montecito.
A source told people.com that the Jewish ceremony was “a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding”.
Among guests were Barrymore’s “Charlie’s Angels” co-star Cameron Diaz, TV host Jimmy Fallon and his wife Nancy Juvonen and actresses Busy Philipps and Reese Witherspoon, the latter accompanied by her husband, Jim Toth.
Barrymore, 37, wore a Chanel gown for the nuptials, while Kopelman, 34, wore a suit.
- Drew Barrymore confirms that she is pregnant - Jun 07, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- My wedding day was perfect: Barrymore - Jun 07, 2012
- Barrymore celebrates engagement, baby shower - Apr 25, 2012
- Low-key wedding for Witherspoon - Mar 20, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon's planning a 'low-key' wedding - Mar 20, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon weds beau Jim Toth - Mar 27, 2011
- Phillippe delighted over Witherspoon's engagement - Dec 31, 2010
- Barrymore mum over pregnancy, marriage rumours - Jun 03, 2012
- Resse Witherspoon shows off her wedding ring - Apr 04, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon, Jim Toth not engaged - Oct 22, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon not pregnant, says rep - Jan 07, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon not engaged - Oct 21, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon set to walk down the aisle with Jim Toth - Mar 17, 2011
- Witherspoon marries Jim Toth - Mar 27, 2011
Tags: actress, art dealer, busy philipps, cameron diaz, chanel, charlie s angels, co star, drew barrymore, jewish ceremony, jim toth, jimmy fallon, june 3, knot, kopelman, montecito, nancy juvonen, nuptials, reese witherspoon, tv host, wife nancy