Barrymore lets her dog chew on new jeansApril 13th, 2009 - 8:50 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 13 (IANS) Hollywood actress Drew Barrymore encourages her yellow Labrador to rip up her new denim trousers to give them a fashionably tattered look.
“She lets Flossie chew on them and rip them up a bit and then she throws them in the washing machine. She thinks the look she gets after this is perfect and not too calculated,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
In 2001, Drew was saved by Flossie when a fire struck the $3 million mansion she shared with then-husband Tom Green.
The actress claimed that she was woken in the early hours of the morning when Flossie barked after smelling smoke and “literally banged on the bedroom door” to alert the couple.
The 33-year-old has recently rekindled her romance with actor Justin Long.
- Drew Barrymore's dog customises her jeans! - Apr 14, 2009
- Drew Barrymore adopts puppy - Feb 03, 2012
- Barrymore planning summer wedding? - Mar 24, 2012
- Barrymore converting to Judaism? - Mar 08, 2012
- Barrymore smells love through sweaty shirts - Aug 09, 2010
- Sexual love is secondary to me: Drew Barrymore - Sep 25, 2009
- Drew Barrymore to wed in June? - Apr 27, 2012
- Drew Barrymore planning to convert to Judaism - Jan 27, 2012
- Drew Barrymore finds new man - Feb 25, 2011
- Barrymore's friends are her family - Sep 07, 2010
- Drew Barrymore's 'honest' love scenes in 'Going the Distance' Distance - Jul 22, 2010
- Barrymore - happy being imperfect - Aug 25, 2010
- Drew Barrymore doesn't like being labelled a 'celebrity' - Sep 04, 2010
- Drew Barrymore steps out with new man in LA - Feb 23, 2011
- Drew Barrymore pregnant? - Feb 23, 2012