Barrymore launches own wine brandFebruary 21st, 2012 - 4:12 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 21 (IANS) Actress Drew Barrymore has launched her own brand of fine wine.
The actress has joined hands with California-based distributor Wilson Daniels to create a crisp, dry and fruity white Pinot Grigio made of grapes from northern Italy, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Wine is all about the journey, the discovery of new places and new varieties. I’m excited about sharing this Pinot Grigio with my friends and family and other wine lovers,” Barrymore told The Drinks Business.
The actress is not the only one to venture into the wine business. Other celebrities who have launched their own range of wines are musician Dave Matthews and rock group AC/DC.
- Drew Barrymore to direct music video - Jun 22, 2011
- Could playing Mozart to wine really make it 'musical'? - Mar 06, 2011
- Indian winemakers to compete with West at London Wine Fair - May 16, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey named highest earning celebrity of 2010 - Mar 14, 2011
- Barrymore marries Kopelman - Jun 03, 2012
- 'Bridget Jones' musical now on hold - Apr 08, 2012
- Longoria to relaunch her Las Vegas restaurant - Sep 02, 2012
- South Africa pushes its fruity presses in Indian wine mart (With Image) - Jun 07, 2012
- I like good strip clubs: Drew Barrymore - Jul 17, 2010
- Kanye West to launch his clothing line? - Jul 18, 2011
- A brand new Drew Barrymore - Jul 11, 2010
- Barrymore hates phone sex - Aug 06, 2010
- Witherspoon new face of Swedish clothing company - Aug 26, 2011
- Now, Rachel Bilson to launch shoe range - Oct 12, 2011
- 2010 Grammy Nominations List - Jan 31, 2010
Tags: ac dc, actress, celebrities, dailystar, dave matthews, discovery, drew barrymore, drinks, fine wine, friends and family, grapes, journey, london feb, musician, northern italy, rock group, uk wine, wine business, wine lovers, wines