Barrymore converting to Judaism?March 8th, 2012 - 3:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 8 (IANS) Actress Drew Barrymore is said to be converting to Judaism for her fiance Will Kopelman.
The 37-year-old, who is also expecting her first baby with the art consultant, is believed to want to complete the change in time for their wedding, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
“She’s taking classes now on converting. She’s doing it for Will and his family,” a source said, adding the couple plans to wed in an “intimate” Jewish ceremony in the next few months.
- My wedding day was perfect: Barrymore - Jun 07, 2012
- Barrymore mum over pregnancy, marriage rumours - Jun 03, 2012
- Barrymore enjoys prenatal yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- Drew Barrymore planning to convert to Judaism - Jan 27, 2012
- Barrymore marries Kopelman - Jun 03, 2012
- Barrymore planning summer wedding? - Mar 24, 2012
- Drew Barrymore to wed in June? - Apr 27, 2012
- Drew Barrymore confirms that she is pregnant - Jun 07, 2012
- Drew Barrymore adopts puppy - Feb 03, 2012
- Drew Barrymore pregnant? - Feb 23, 2012
- Barrymore celebrates engagement, baby shower - Apr 25, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Drew Barrymore expecting baby girl? - Apr 25, 2012
- Drew Barrymore engaged? - Jan 06, 2012
- Drew Barrymore finds new man - Feb 25, 2011