Barrymore celebrates engagement, baby showerApril 25th, 2012 - 3:01 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 25 (IANS) Actress Drew Barrymore, who is reportedly expecting her first child with fiance Will Kopelman, was feted with a combined engagement and baby shower recently.
The celebration was attended by close friends and family and the shower was hosted by producer Leonard Goldberg and his wife Wendy at a private home.
Goldberg produced the “Charlie’s Angels” movies with Barrymore and the actress’ production partner Nancy Juvonen, reports people.com.
“Barrymore and Kopelman, who shared a kiss before entering the party, are just enjoying talking about wedding plans and are excited for married life,” a source said.
“She is excited about the wedding, but very laid back. She is definitely not a bridezilla,” another source said.
- Barrymore marries Kopelman - Jun 03, 2012
- Barrymore mum over pregnancy, marriage rumours - Jun 03, 2012
- Drew Barrymore pregnant? - Feb 23, 2012
- Drew Barrymore to wed in June? - Apr 27, 2012
- Barrymore converting to Judaism? - Mar 08, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Drew Barrymore engaged? - Jan 06, 2012
- Drew Barrymore confirms that she is pregnant - Jun 07, 2012
- Drew Barrymore expecting baby girl? - Apr 25, 2012
- Barrymore planning summer wedding? - Mar 24, 2012
- Drew Barrymore planning to convert to Judaism - Jan 27, 2012
- Barrymore enjoys prenatal yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- My wedding day was perfect: Barrymore - Jun 07, 2012
- Drew Barrymore steps out with new man in LA - Feb 23, 2011
- Annie Ilonzeh To Star In ABC's "Charlie's Angels"? - Jan 21, 2011
Tags: actress, baby shower, bridezilla, celebration, charlie s angels, close friends, drew barrymore, fiance, friends and family, kiss, laid back, leonard goldberg, married life, nancy juvonen, production partner, wedding plans, wife wendy