Baring all for ‘Hotel Chevalier’ felt right: Natalie PortmanNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:42 am ICT by admin
“I don’t know why, exactly. Sometimes you make rules for yourself and sometimes those rules are made to be broken. You have to test things out and see what works for you, and this felt right,” the Hollywood Reporter quoted her, as saying.
The Academy-award nominated star also said that she urged director Wes Anderson to give her a chance to work with him.
“I begged Wes to work with me and show me a script. I really loved it. He has the finest taste possible,” she said.
Hotel Chevalier acts as a prologue to Anderson’s 2007 feature The Darjeeling Limited. (ANI)
- Natalie Portman engages in 'gratuitous nudity' in 'Your Highness' - Oct 11, 2010
- I won't strip for a role again: Natalie Portman - Jan 08, 2010
- Natalie Portman bares all for Hotel Chevalier - Dec 10, 2007
- Portman was scandalised by lesbian kiss in new film - Feb 04, 2010
- Natalie Portman Refuses To Shed Her Clothes For Any Role - Jan 08, 2010
- Darren Aronofsky begged 'skinny' Natalie Portman to 'start eating' - Nov 15, 2010
- Winona Ryder Is Sorry For Abusing Natalie Portman - Nov 27, 2010
- Natalie Portman breaks silence on 'Black Swan' dance double row - Apr 11, 2011
- Natalie Portman will be happy to bare it all again - Feb 22, 2008
- Mila Kunis Speaks About Her Intimate Scenes In "Black Swan" - Dec 05, 2010
- Natalie Portman says lesbian sex scene was 'hard' - Dec 01, 2010
- Natalie Portman Speaks About Her Sex-Scene With Mila Kunis In "Black Swan" - Dec 03, 2010
- 'No Strings Attached' Trounces Competition At Box Office - Jan 23, 2011
- Hollywood actors shrugging off nudity? - Feb 18, 2010
- Natalie Portman dislocated rib on 'Black Swan' set - Nov 24, 2010
Tags: academy award, chevalier, darjeeling limited, director mike nichols, director wes, ghosts, goya, hollywood reporter, i don t know, made to be broken, natalie portman, nudity, prologue, said hotel, wes anderson