Barack Obama is a huge Entourage fanApril 11th, 2009 - 1:53 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 11 (ANI): US President Barack Obama is such a huge fan of TV show Entourage that he reschedules his commitments in order not to miss an episode.
The hit HBO series follows the life of an aspiring actor played by Jeremy Piven.
“We would talk about Entourage all the time. I remember one time I emailed him (Obama) because the call was scheduled for the last 15 minutes of Entourage and I said, ‘Just be late and we can just watch Entourage and still get on and do the call’”, Contactmusic quoted White House press secretary Robert Gibbs as telling politico.com.
“And it worked. We got to see Entourage,” he added.
Obama’s list of favourite programmes also includes Hannah Montana and SpongeBob SquarePants. (ANI)
- Obama's fav TV programs revealed - Apr 09, 2009
- SpongeBob or Ninja Hattori - funky eyewear for kids! (With Images) - Aug 30, 2011
- Fast-paced TV shows erode kids' learning skills - Sep 12, 2011
- Posh plays mermaid queen for son's favorite cartoon - Jun 15, 2010
- Ukraine wants to ban cartoon for promoting homosexuality - Aug 18, 2012
- Gomez triumphs at Kids Choice Awards - Apr 01, 2012
- Victoria Beckham to lend voice in cartoon series - Jul 03, 2010
- Jeremy Piven Defends Miley Cyrus - Jan 29, 2011
- Victoria lends voice to cartoon character - Jun 15, 2010
- SpongeBob inspired 8-yr-old US boy to save drowning neighbour - Jun 14, 2010
- Piven wants Obama to do cameo in 'Entourage' movie - Jul 22, 2011
- Victoria Beckham to star in Nickelodeon's 'SpongeBob Square Pants' - Jun 17, 2010
- Bipasha meets Jeremy Piven in London - Jun 21, 2012
- Gallagher loves cartoon character, wants its portrait - Aug 29, 2008
- Johnny Depp to appear in 'SpongeBob SquarePants' - Feb 07, 2009
Tags: 15 minutes, aspiring actor, barack obama, commitments, entourage, hannah montana, hbo, hbo series, jeremy piven, press secretary, robert gibbs, secretary robert, spongebob squarepants, tv show, white house, white house press