Bar Refaelis dad says DiCaprio should convert to Judaism to get marriedFebruary 16th, 2009 - 2:39 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 16 (ANI): Leonardo DiCaprios girlfriend Bar Refaeli wont be tying the knot with her superstar beau, if he doesnt agree to her fathers demand and convert to Judaism, say reports.
According to Aaron Braunstein, who will be promoting the Brawl at the Wall boxing match between Israeli and Palestinian fighters on July 4, Bars dad is adamant that Leo will be eligible to be his son-in-law only if hed embrace their faith.
He told me that if Leo doesnt convert to Judaism, there will be no marriage, the New York Daily News quoted Braunstein as saying, after he saw Bars dad in Jerusalem last week.
The Titanic star has been dating the Israeli supermodel since 2005.
Recently, Refaeli posed almost half naked for the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit magazine. (ANI)
- Leonardo DiCaprio wants Bar Refaeli back - Jul 23, 2012
- Leonardo DiCaprio to become Jewish for girlfriend? - Dec 06, 2010
- Bar Refaeli dons tiny bikini in Mexico - Dec 29, 2010
- Leonardo DiCaprio All Set To Propose To His Girlfriend Of Five Years - Aug 08, 2010
- Dicaprio, Refaeli part ways - May 13, 2011
- DiCaprio, Lively to move in together? - Aug 27, 2011
- Leonardo DiCaprio & Blake Lively hang out toegther - May 18, 2011
- Leonardo DiCaprio 'spotted flirting with blondes' - Mar 05, 2010
- DiCaprio has new Sports Illustrated swimsuit model in his life - Aug 08, 2009
- Dicaprio romancing Blake Lively? - May 18, 2011
- Men don't flirt with me: Bar Refaeli - May 25, 2012
- DiCaprio throws no diva tantrums when asked to seat hop thrice at theatre - May 12, 2010
- Bar Refaeli dating architect - Jul 12, 2011
- DiCaprio can't keep his hands off Refaeli - Feb 25, 2010
- DiCaprio, Refaeli a loved up couple - Feb 20, 2010
Tags: aaron braunstein, bar refaeli, dad, faith, jerusalem, judaism, july 4, leo, leonardo dicaprios girlfriend, marriage, new york daily news, sports illustrated swimsuit, supermodel, swimsuit magazine, titanic star, tying the knot, york daily news