Bani’s Bollywood plans get delayed (With Image)July 18th, 2012 - 1:20 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 18 (IANS) VJ Bani, first runner up of season four of adventure reality show “Roadies”, has carved out a career as a host, but rues that when it comes to Bollywood, she is unlucky as her plans to enter filmdom always gets delayed.
“I wanted to be an artist but then MTV happened… I have immense willpower, but I don’t know the reason why things get delayed whenever I try to enter Bollywood,” the 25-year-old told IANS.
She was in the capital to announce the latest range of co-branded Firefox Bikes.
Asked her about her “Roadies” experience and she said: ” ‘Roadies’ is very tough and difficult, it’s mentally very challenging. It looks easy, but it is not that easy. Camera keeps following us 24X7. However, I will say that if any of you get a chance to go, just do it. It’s something everyone should attempt at, at least once because the experience is unforgettable. And where are you going to get such a wonderful opportunity?”
Before “Roadies” Bani says her life was simple and like any other person she would attend college and focus on her studies.
But post the show, life is different for Bani however, she is enjoying her job and added: “I am happy with my work, with whatever I am doing. So I make the most of it. You learn more than you can imagine,” Bani told IANS.
The girl, famous for her tattoos, says that she has nine of them and ‘Truth and Karma’ is her favourite amongst them.
- Raghu sprains neck on 'Roadies' sets (TV Snippets) (With Images) - May 13, 2011
- Rowland shows off her first tattoo - Feb 18, 2011
- 'Splitsvilla' winner Siddharth to enter 'Bigg Boss 5' - Oct 15, 2011
- 101-year-old Female Undergoes The Insertion Of The Third Tattoo On Her Delicate Body - Aug 27, 2010
- 'Sperm donation common, people keep mum' - Mar 25, 2012
- Hudgens gets her first tattoo - Feb 19, 2011
- I can bring more professionalism to Bollywood: Sofia Hayat - Mar 08, 2011
- Soha's high street fashion funda (Movie Snippets) - Aug 27, 2012
- My debut film will begin by January: Govinda's daughter (Interview) - Nov 02, 2010
- Ayushmann wants to go with the audiences' choice - May 25, 2012
- Models wait for their Bollywood breaks - Jun 05, 2012
- Sugandha Garg tells quirky stories on her travel show (With Images) - May 06, 2012
- Sexual Favours Were Taken To Help Someone But That Girl (Joanna) Didn't Win: Nikhil Chinapa - Jun 05, 2010
- Once taboo, tattoos now the new fashion statement - May 07, 2011
- MTV 'Roadies 7' sans Raghu Ram? (With Images) - Aug 29, 2009