Bale’s daughter loves his Batman actJuly 17th, 2012 - 3:58 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 17 (IANS) Christian Bale says that his daughter Emmaline loves it when he does the Batman voice for the seven-year-old and her friends.
“It’s a kick for her and her friends when I do the Batman voice for them and chase them around pretending to be Batman,” contactmusic.com quoted Bale, who is married to Sibi, as saying.
“My daughter loves it because she thinks it sounds so silly. She’s not really old enough to watch any of the movies so she hasn’t seen them yet. But she’s seen some pictures… she’d come and visit the set,” he said.
He added that his daughter has introduced him to activities he would not necessarily choose to take part in.
“My daughter is crazy about art so we draw, paint and sculpt together. She’s just nuts about it. And she has me dancing and singing to songs I never imagined I would be dancing and singing to,” he said.
- Bale never wanted to get married - Jul 05, 2012
- Courteney Cox's daughter 'shows sign of acting' - Dec 29, 2011
- Batman Christian Bale was in Aurora town visiting the shooting victims - Jul 25, 2012
- American Idol: Top 13 Perform - Mar 10, 2011
- Kristen Bell goes to therapist regularly - Jan 21, 2012
- Singer Amrita credits Salman for her success - Jun 20, 2011
- American Idol: Top 11- Liv Tyler, Gordon Ramsey - Mar 24, 2011
- Mehdi Hassan - my immortal 'ghazal traash' (Tribute) - Jun 13, 2012
- I can't sing, technology made it possibe: Abhay Deol - May 15, 2011
- Ora's parents were unaware of her interests - Aug 13, 2012
- Underwood happy with hubby, says he loves her craziness - Aug 15, 2012
- Christian Bale doesn't want to be Batman any more - Nov 28, 2011
- Bale hasn't spoken to family in 18 months - Mar 09, 2010
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- British royal family inspired Atkinson - Sep 25, 2011