Baldwin’s wife to host showJuly 21st, 2012 - 9:53 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 21 (IANS) Actor Alec Baldwin’s newly wed wife Hilaria Thomas will soon face the camera.
Yoga instructor by profession, she will be seen hosting the Hampton’s special on
the “Extra” show along with Mario Lopez and Maria Menounos next weekend, reports nypost.com.
The show is expected to highlight hot spots such as SoulCycle, where Thomas has previously taught yoga.
Thomas was an instructor at Yoga Vida in New York when she met Baldwin in February 2011 at a restaurant, and has since whipped him back into glorious, manly shape.
- Alec Baldwin moves in with girlfriend - Aug 26, 2011
- Baldwin's big plans for wife Hilaria - Jul 22, 2012
- Alec Baldwin weds Hilaria Thomas - Jul 01, 2012
- Alec Baldwin to marry fiancee in Europe? - May 25, 2012
- Alec's wedding incredible: Stephen Baldwin - Jul 13, 2012
- Alec Baldwin Attacks Photographers after Obtaining Marriage License to Wed Fiancee - Jun 20, 2012
- Baldwin happiest when with Hilaria - Jul 17, 2012
- Baldwin dating yoga teacher? - Jun 02, 2011
- Baldwin's stalker accused of 20 new counts - Jul 29, 2012
- Alec Baldwin eager for more kids - Jan 27, 2012
- Alec Baldwin shares wedding joy - Jul 03, 2012
- Maria Menounos loses Super Bowl bet & keeps her part of the promise - Feb 07, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Cooper, Saldana back together? - Jun 02, 2012
- Maria Menounos Declared MVP In Gamers Vs Famers Clash - Aug 09, 2010