Baldwin’s big plans for wife HilariaJuly 22nd, 2012 - 5:30 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 22 (IANS)Actor Alec Baldwin reportedly wants his yoga instructor wife Hilaria Thomas to become a big name and is advising her to release her own fitness range.
“He really does want Hilaria to become this big yoga guru. He thinks she has the potential to start a fitness empire, which will include books, CDs, DVDs and high-end sports clothing for women,” National Enquirer magazine quoted a source as saying.
Baldwin, 54, is already in talks to launch his 28-year-old wife, whom he married in June.
“Hilaria is youthful, good looking and well-spoken. Alec has already put out feelers to NBC execs to see what they can do about getting her a gig on the ‘Today’ show. That could be her launching pad,” the source added.
- Alec's wedding incredible: Stephen Baldwin - Jul 13, 2012
- Alec Baldwin weds Hilaria Thomas - Jul 01, 2012
- Baldwin happiest when with Hilaria - Jul 17, 2012
- Baldwin's wife to host show - Jul 21, 2012
- Alec Baldwin moves in with girlfriend - Aug 26, 2011
- Baldwin dating yoga teacher? - Jun 02, 2011
- Baldwin's stalker accused of 20 new counts - Jul 29, 2012
- Alec Baldwin Attacks Photographers after Obtaining Marriage License to Wed Fiancee - Jun 20, 2012
- Alec Baldwin shares wedding joy - Jul 03, 2012
- Alec Baldwin eager for more kids - Jan 27, 2012
- Alec Baldwin advises Charlie Sheen: Beg for your job back - Mar 13, 2011
- Alec Baldwin to marry fiancee in Europe? - May 25, 2012
- That fitness DVD may not be fit for you - May 27, 2010
- Baldwin's war of words with journo - Mar 19, 2010
- Lara Dutta launches yoga CDs (Movie Snippets) - Nov 17, 2010
Tags: actor alec baldwin, alec baldwin, cds dvds, empire, feelers, fitness, gig, launching pad, national enquirer magazine, nbc, nbc execs, old wife, sports clothing, today show, yoga guru, yoga instructor