Baldwin concerned about friend SheenApril 6th, 2011 - 4:33 am ICT by IANS
London, April 6 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen’s friend Daniel Baldwin fears that the star will head towards tragedy if he doesn’t seek help.
Dailystar.co.uk reports Baldwin, who has battled his own substance abuse problems in the past, is worried about Sheen. He fears that the former “Two and A Half Man” star might suffer a breakdown after a public bust-up with the show’ producers left him jobless.
“I think the chances of Charlie injuring himself or someone else are pretty high. There are people openly talking about (how he) will he die soon. Knowing Charlie, probably not. But does that mean that someone else isn’t gonna get injured or die or something else horrible isn’t gonna happen? When I watch what’s happening with Charlie right now, I’m very, very sad,” the actor told E! True Hollywood Story series, dedicated to Sheen.
“This is someone that I’ve known for almost 25 years. Such a public disintegration is very difficult to watch,” he added.
- Sheen planning 'Two and a Half Men' funeral party - Aug 09, 2011
- Sheen's TV comeback big hit - Jul 02, 2012
- Alec Baldwin feels movie making is weird - Jun 06, 2011
- Sheen should beg for 'Two And A Half Men' return: Baldwin - Mar 14, 2011
- Sheen took steriods during 'Major League' shoot - Jul 07, 2012
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- No more weddings for Sheen - Sep 21, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's family 'discussing gaining conservatorship of him' - Feb 02, 2011
- Bret Michaels urges Charlie Sheen to 'work out demons' - Mar 03, 2011
- I did not steal someone's husband: Richards - Jul 29, 2011
- Sheen praised for bipolar awareness walk - Apr 18, 2011
- Jay-Z wants to be US President - Nov 04, 2010
- Morgan says Sheen is train wreck who makes his children suffer - Apr 28, 2011
- Tracy Morgan says that Charlie Sheen is making a fool of himself - Apr 27, 2011
- Actor Moyer enjoyed London riots news coverage - Aug 14, 2011