Balancing family, career exhausting: StefaniJuly 30th, 2012 - 5:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 30 (IANS) Singer Gwen Stefani says she struggled to balance between her family and reformation of her band No Doubt.
“We were only able to get together three days a week and because I had the kids, there was only a limited amount of time,” contactmusic.com quoted Stefani as saying.
The 42-year-old has two children Kingston, six and Zuma, four with husband Gavin Rossdale.
“I was exhausted by the time I got there, so it was a struggle trying to weigh and balance everything out with the kids. But it was that fight that made the record so great,” she said.
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids' life - Mar 13, 2011
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Gwen Stefani struggling to balance motherhood and professional life - Jun 22, 2009
- Stefani finds peace in closet - Dec 08, 2011
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011