Bad luck hits Coldplay’s world tourMay 29th, 2009 - 1:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 29 (ANI): Rock band Coldplay’s world tour has been struck by a string of bad lucks.
Lead singer Chris Martin was forced to cancel a show in Saratoga Springs, New York, on May 27 after losing his voice.
He has also been in pain after burning his arm on hot electrical equipment backstage.
Moreover, the appalling weather at Coldplay’s Stateside outdoor shows is forcing their fans to stay away.
Chris and bandmates Guy Berryman, Will Champion and Jonny Buckland have released a statement apologising for postponing their tour.
“We’re sorry to report that Coldplay have been forced to postpone due to illness,” the Sun quoted the band as writing on their official website.
“They have asked us to apologise for the inconvenience but we are currently in the process of re-arranging the show for another date,” they added.
- Rihanna, Coldplay team up to for Paralympic closing - Aug 27, 2012
- Coldplay ventures into wristbands business - Nov 04, 2011
- Coldplay raises $406,600 for charity - Jan 02, 2010
- Coldplay land megabucks deal - Aug 18, 2010
- Coldplay tries hypnosis - Oct 28, 2011
- Kanye West thinks Coldplay 'is better than The Beatles' - Nov 10, 2010
- Chris Martin says he'd only go solo if Gwyneth Paltrow dumped him - Jun 10, 2009
- Chris Martin praised for comedy talent - Nov 15, 2009
- Coldplay regret their latest album name - Mar 06, 2012
- Coldplay desperate to jam with Take That - Feb 18, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan wants to date Guy Berryman - Aug 11, 2011
- Coldplay songs are jinxed on X Factor - Nov 26, 2008
- Coldplay holding "End of Decade" auction for charity - Dec 12, 2009
- Coldplay refused 'Glee' request until show became popular - Jan 10, 2011
- Elliott battled bad throat on stage - Aug 25, 2012
Tags: apologising, bad luck, bandmates, champion, chris martin, coldplay, electrical equipment, guy berryman, inconvenience, lucks, rock band, saratoga, saratoga springs new york, singer chris, sun, tour london, weather