Bad boy Vidyut Jamvwal turns hero in his next (With Images)August 17th, 2012 - 3:35 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 17 (IANS) Vidyut Jamvwal’s good looks, sculpted body and impressive performance as a villain in his first Hindi movie “Force” earned him brownie points. Set to play a protagonist in his next Hindi film, he says that finding a place in Bollywood is not so tough, but admits that sometimes it could a testing journey.
“Getting a name in Bollywood is not that difficult but sometimes it could be quite a testing journey and that’s when one has to be patient and focussed. I don’t see it as a struggle, but yes, I see it as something that we have to go through to evolve and to fit in rightly,” Vidyut told IANS.
Right now Vidyut is excited about his next Hindi movie which will be high on action.
“It’s a full on action movie with real action and no cables attached. I will start working on it in 15 days. There will be official announcement in few days. This film will mark my foray into heroes role,” he said.
The 32-year-old, a known name in southern industry, earned accolades for his work in Telugu films “Shakti” and “Oosaravelli”.
Vidyut made an impressive debut in Tamil cinema with “Billa II” as the antagonist opposite Ajith Kumar.
Ask him whether he has shifted his focus towards Hindi movies, he denied it saying: “The southern industry is very welcoming and I am honoured to be working with them. I will always do southern movies.”
- 'David Billa' - watch it only for Ajith (Telugu Movie Review) - Jul 14, 2012
- A big southern director eyes Bollywood (With Image) - Dec 17, 2011
- Picking Bollywood dance like brushing teeth: Hazel Keech - Jun 02, 2012
- I'm privileged to work in Bollywood: Madhurima - Sep 10, 2012
- South more disciplined, Bollywood has also moved forward: Sonu Sood - Jun 22, 2012
- Playing drunkard was tough, says Mukul Dev - Mar 11, 2011
- Sridevi 15 times beautiful, better actress now: RGV (Movie Snippets) - Aug 16, 2012
- Ajith Kumar's Next - Billa 2 Or A Period Film? - Sep 02, 2010
- Giselli on cloud nine: SRK handpicked her for 'Always Kabhi Kabhi' - May 11, 2011
- Rohit Shetty feels the 100-crore pressure - Jul 25, 2012
- Southern films good learning ground for Hindi actors: Madhhurima - Sep 11, 2012
- I worship movies, so I do one film a year: Madhavan - Feb 20, 2012
- I'm ready to direct: Omi Vaidya of '3 Idiots' fame - Dec 02, 2011
- 'Oosaravelli': Watch at your own risk (Telugu Film review) - Oct 08, 2011
- After action, Prabhu Deva wants to direct horror movie - May 18, 2012
Tags: ajith kumar, antagonist, bad boy, billa, bollywood, cables, few days, foray, hero, heroes, hindi film, hindi movie, hindi movies, impressive debut, impressive performance, New Delhi, protagonist, shakti, telugu films, villain