Backstreet Boys return with a bangMay 16th, 2008 - 1:16 pm ICT by admin
London, May 16 (IANS) The US band Backstreet Boys performed in London recently with just four members. Kevin Richardson was missing, but the show brought back that old 90s boy band hysteria. Thesun.co.uk reports that they opened the show with a blast of pyrotechnics in a boxing ring as they sang their hit “Larger than life”. They also performed Kanye West’s hit “Stronger” and the crowd enjoyed the show reminiscent of the 90s boy band craze.
The audience particularly warmed up to Nick Carter. Although Carter seemed out of shape and didn’t look like he would hold up long, he managed to maintain his enthusiasm for the rest of the show.
The show slowed a little in the middle when the members performed some solo numbers which were unfamiliar to the audience. But the band returned with a few more lively medleys and ended the show with a bang.
- Backstreet Boys plan cruise concert - Sep 01, 2012
- Backstreet Boys enthrall Delhi - Feb 21, 2010
- NKOTBBSB : New Kids/ Backstreet Boys Tour - Nov 23, 2010
- NKOT/BSB announce their tour dates - Nov 23, 2010
- New Kids On The Block And The Backstreet Boys Perform Together At The AMAs - Nov 22, 2010
- Backstreet Boys To Tour With New Kids On The Block - Nov 05, 2010
- Bollywood constantly mentioned in Hollywood: Backstreet Boys (Interview) - Feb 22, 2010
- Indian food on our check list: Backstreet Boys - Feb 15, 2010
- Nick Carter dedicates song to late sister - Feb 04, 2012
- Jimmy Fallon And Justin Timberlake's Rap Medley - Oct 01, 2010
- Backstreet Boys get back for eighth album - Dec 29, 2011
- Morrison to join Backstreet Boys tour - May 19, 2011
- PETA hails Backstreet Boys for turning vegetarian - May 24, 2011
- Styles house hunting in London - Jul 06, 2012
- Backstreet Boys too boycott BP fuel - Jun 11, 2010