Bachelorette Ali Has No Objections To A TV WeddingAugust 5th, 2010 - 8:13 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
August 5, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Ali Fedotowsky, the Bachelorette from Season Six and her suitor now fiancé Roberto Martinez are extremely happy. Ali was on ‘Good Morning America’ on Tuesday where she said that she had no idea that such love existed before. Roberto responded by thanking her for her kind words. It certainly looks like they will ‘happily live ever after’ hence.
But what about the terrible records of the Bachelor and Bachelorette grads so far? Ali stated that both of them were very simple people and would just love to walk holding hands. The lavish dates replete with helicopters and other grandiose props are definitely not for them, she insisted. Although there have been a few relationships that did not quite work out, they hope to make it as any other normal couple. Ali also emphasized that they don’t regard themselves as a ‘Bachelorette’ couple. Roberto, the ecstatic groom to be, adds that he had earlier imagined himself to be doing simple things together with her and could not wait any longer.
However, the two have absolutely no qualms about getting married on TV. “We can invest the money that we save, in our own lives,” added Martinez. “It would also be cool to share the moment,” he concluded. Ali confessed that Roberto’s mom had told her that he wanted to invite about 700 people for the wedding as they had a big family. Bachelorette Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter had previously had a TV wedding which was watched avidly by almost 17 million viewers across the country.
Ali and Roberto now hope to settle for holy matrimony during the spring or summer of 2011. They have decided to live together until then. Ali hopes that the wedding will be in Florida and wants to wear her sneakers and have fun at the occasion.
The two are also expected to participate in ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Ali says that they haven’t been asked yet but it can be a possibility in the future. She is also thankful to the media frenzy.It has opened up several avenues for her including giving her an opportunity of doing charity work. She further adds that she wants to do what is best for both Roberto and her as well as help the world become a better place.
- Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky open to the idea of a TV wedding - Aug 05, 2010
- Ali From 'The Bachelorette' Considering a Television Wedding - Aug 05, 2010
- Frank Neuschaefer Goes Home After Dumping "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky - Jul 20, 2010
- "The Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky Considering TV Wedding - Aug 05, 2010
- Ali Fedotowsky Picks Roberto Martinez As Her Man In "The Bachelorette" Finale - Aug 03, 2010
- "The Bachelorette" Season 6 Episode 6 Aired On ABC - Jun 29, 2010
- "Bachelorette" Season 6 Episode 2 Comes With Calendar Shoot And Many More - Jun 01, 2010
- Ali Fedotowsky Excited And Nervous For "The Bachelorette" - May 25, 2010
- Who Has A Girlfriend On The Bachelorette To Be Revealed Soon - Jun 22, 2010
- The Bachelor's star Jason Mesnick will have a wedding with Molly Malaney - Feb 28, 2010
- 'The Bachelor': Jake Pavelka Splits From Vienna Girardi - Jun 23, 2010
- Ali Fedotowsky Defends Former Boss Mark Zuckerberg - Oct 23, 2010
- Ali Fedotowsky Announced As The Next Bachelorette - Mar 02, 2010
- "Bachelor Pad" Sees Reunion Of "The Bachelor" And "The Bachelorette" Contestants - Aug 10, 2010
- Marriage made in heaven, or on TV? Rakhi decides Sunday - Jul 31, 2009
Tags: ali, bachelor, bachelorette, dancing with the stars, good morning america, grads, helicopters, holding hands, holy matrimony, men at work, million viewers, objections, pen men, props, qualms, roberto martinez, sneakers, suitor, trista rehn and ryan, trista rehn and ryan sutter