Baby Spice rules out second Spice Girls reunion tourJanuary 16th, 2009 - 6:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 16 (ANI): Baby Spice Emma Bunton has ruled out the possibility of second Spice Girls reunion tour.
The blonde singer also revealed that being a mother has changed her priorities.
Being a mother is the best thing I”ve ever done. It just changes your priorities. He’’s my everything and he’’s so gorgeous, the Telegraph quoted her as saying.
Of the group’’s 2007 tour, Bunton said: “We had the most amazing time. It was a completely different vibe and we had so much fun. But it’’s done now, and I think we”re all going in different directions.
Bunton also hinted that she and her pop star boyfriend, Jade Jones, might be trying for a second child soon
I definitely would love to have more children. It’’s on my agenda,” she said. (ANI)
- Spice Girls congratulate Bunton on engagement - Jan 25, 2011
- Emma Bunton takes design tips from son - Jan 31, 2012
- Emma not part of 'Spice Girls' reunion tour - Mar 21, 2010
- Pregnant Emma bonds with bandmates - Feb 21, 2011
- Emma Bunton engaged, excited about marriage - Jan 24, 2011
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Emma Bunton says pregnancy brings her closer to ex-Spice Girls members - Feb 22, 2011
- Baby Spice Emma Bunton pregnant with second child - Nov 05, 2010
- When Victoria Beckham suffered panic attack - Aug 19, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Emma Bunton Engaged To Longtime Beau - Jan 24, 2011
- Emma Bunton plans to have second child - Mar 19, 2010
- Emma Bunton expecting baby boy - Feb 07, 2011
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- I'm not desperate to get married: Emma Bunton - Jul 13, 2010