Baby Spice following Posh into fashionMarch 23rd, 2010 - 5:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 23 (ANI): After hopping from singing to judging on ‘Dancing on Ice’, former Spice Girl Emma Bunton is now following former bandmate Victoria Beckham into fashion after getting a taste for jewellery design.
While Posh has sent the ex Baby Spice some of her outfits to wear on the hit ITV show, Emma has also been showing off some of her own creations.
“I am so, so proud of Victoria. She has always been so into fashion. I think she’s pushed boundaries by going from music to designing,” the Mirror quoted her as telling New! magazine.
“I love her stuff! In fact, I’ve been very lucky as she’s sent me a few bits. It’s been lovely to get some of her dresses because they are beautiful - you do feel so sexy in them. They’re gorgeous.
“I’d love to do more design. I’ve been designing some bits of jewellery that I’ve worn on Dancing On Ice. I’d love to do a kids’ line.
“My friend and I get together and I kind of say what I want, then she makes it up. It’s been great. I’ve had so many questions so I’m thinking, ‘Hmm… that might be a nice idea!’” she added. (ANI)
- Emma follows Victoria's footsteps, turns designer - Mar 24, 2010
- Mel B rubbishes fall-out with Victoria Beckham - Jan 12, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Emma Bunton says pregnancy brings her closer to ex-Spice Girls members - Feb 22, 2011
- Emma Bunton wears neck brace - Sep 26, 2011
- Victoria Beckham loves giving fashion tips - Jul 19, 2010
- Pregnant Emma bonds with bandmates - Feb 21, 2011
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- When Victoria Beckham suffered panic attack - Aug 19, 2012
- Bunton, Beckham share baby tips via email - Jul 26, 2011
- Emma Bunton takes design tips from son - Jan 31, 2012