Babies immediately after marriage a mistake: ReedJune 14th, 2012 - 5:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 14 (IANS) “Twilight” actress Nikki Reed, who is married to “American Idol” contestant Paul McDonald, doesn’t approve of starting a family soon after getting married.
“Maybe I’m wrong, but I feel like it’s a mistake for people to get married and then just have kids right away,” people.com quoted the 24-year-old as saying.
“I feel like it is the pressure of the family making them do it. We want to travel and be able to fly on an airplane without a baby and just have freedom,” she added.
- Nikki Reid not married - Sep 19, 2011
- Nikki Reed engaged to Paul Mcdonald? - Jun 06, 2011
- Nikki Reed, Paul McDonald married - Oct 17, 2011
- I want to go back school: Nikki Reed - Jun 09, 2011
- Nikki Reed shows off her bikini body on the beach - Sep 04, 2012
- Entertain kids with fun family shows: Gurdeep Kohli - May 25, 2012
- Reactions to Jane Adams getting a waiter fired over non-tip tweet - Oct 11, 2009
- American Idol: Top 24 Revealed - Feb 24, 2011
- 'Twilight' cast are not best friends: Reed - Nov 16, 2011
- Contostavlos won't mind dating a commoner - Aug 19, 2012
- Nikki Reed aims to graduate - Nov 17, 2011
- Nikki Reed avoids Twitter - Jun 08, 2010
- Only hosting, no participation in reality-shows: Rajniesh Duggal - Jul 06, 2011
- Why Damon cried like a baby? - Dec 14, 2011
- San Francisco Approves Happy Meal Fast Food Toy Ban - Nov 06, 2010