B-town wishes love, luck for New YearDecember 31st, 2011 - 5:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 31 (IANS) A host of Bollywood celebrities like Karan Johar, Madhuri Dixit and Lara Dutta have sent out good wishes to friends, family and fans for a joyful and loving 2012.
Actors and filmmakers took to micro-blogging site Twitter to send out New Year wishes.
Here’s what they had to say:
Karan Johar: 2012 is definitely a year of hope and discovery… its definitely not the end of the world… its the beginning of a whole new world… To all of you in the twitterverse… the intense lovers… the lonely haters… the critical gang and the praise pack!!! A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Lara Dutta: Last day of the year. Time for reflection, gratitude and optimism! Have a super, bumper 2012 everyone!! Lots of love!
Neil Nitin Mukesh: Neither can you hug yourself… nor can you cry on your own shoulder… MUTUAL CARE is necessary for happy life. Wishing you a loving year ahead. Wish you all a very happy new year friends. May 2012 be a wonderful start to a lot of happiness to everyone!
Priyanka Chopra: Finally the time of the year for changes… off for my secret getaway for a day… into my world of dreams… have a super new year’s and be safe!!
Madhuri Dixit: Back in Mumbai to see in the new year! Had a great time in the Maldives. Always good to be home. Have a safe, a prosperous New Year in advance.
Emraan Hashmi: Before it goes mental later, let me wish each and everyone of you a very happy 2012. God bless.
Shruti Haasan: Hey tweeple! Hope you have a happy safe delightful new years eve!!! Happy 2012!
Shekhar Ravijani: Let’s all make a resolution together. Let’s educate children who can’t afford education. They are the future. We need to do whatever we can. Just want to wish all you people a very happy new year and thank you lots for your love and support. My wishes to your families as well. Love.
Pooja Bedi: Hope that the last day of 2011 is filled with magical moments, unbounded happiness, the company of loved ones & festivities!!! Love to all.
- Bollywood floods Riteish with B'day wishes - Dec 17, 2011
- Proud to be Indian, tweets Bollywood - Jan 26, 2012
- Happy Diwali, tweets Bollywood - Oct 26, 2011
- Spread love, today and always, tweets B-Town - Feb 14, 2012
- Merry X-mas, tweet B-Town celebs - Dec 24, 2011
- Karan Johar overwhelmed by birthday messages - May 25, 2010
- Happy 40th birthday KJo, with love, luck: B-Town - May 25, 2012
- Ganapati Bappa Morya, B-town chants on Ganesh festival - Sep 19, 2012
- 'Jaadu Ki Jhaapi' from B-Town on New Year's day - Jan 01, 2012
- B-town tweets Happy Gudi Padwa, navratras - Mar 23, 2012
- Happy Onam, tweets B-town - Aug 29, 2012
- On Dussehra, kill evil within you: Bollywood to fans - Oct 06, 2011
- B-town celebrates Christmas with family, friends - Dec 25, 2011
- For Bachchan, with love, from Bollywood - Oct 11, 2011
- Mom is the best, says Bollywood - May 08, 2011
Tags: bollywood celebrities, emraan hashmi, family and fans, filmmakers, happy life, happy new year, haters, johar, lara dutta, madhuri dixit, magical moments, new years eve, nitin mukesh, pooja bedi, priyanka chopra, prosperous new year, secret getaway, shekhar, world of dreams, year of hope